Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Myv

he opened the doors for jrock at  me. it may sound stupid. but its my blog its my saying. i always felt like no one loved me ...and i really did, i wanted to well not exist. but i heard a voice that said in a way  "well..   hey.. your preety far from your home arent you?".i didnt answer.The person held its hand out to me, the shadow that gaurded his face dissapeared. and reaveald someone i could always turn back to."he said.. " go on take my hand, ill lead you back, into my world."..


With that i took his hand and walked....  



still to this day.....


i never look back on the bad time of that day.

i look at the good times i had on that day.


and that was listening to "The NEO BLACK SAMUARAI!"

(this post is dedicated to Miyavi.. dont  make fun of it... please.)

2 comments:

  1. I love your adoration ~ Although I may not feel it too, I can feel adoration towards Your Love of Miyavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that me was ~ Abbie Xx

    ReplyDelete